Checkout Latest RetailGraph Patch Update Version 3.2.14.03
(New Features Addition & Issues Resolved)
Get information about latest RetailGraph Patch update (Version 3.2.14.03) .
1. Add new Status Master in Master->Inventory
Note: Added new master as above for creating Status Master
2. Add new Tray Master in Master->Inventory
Note: Added new master as above for creating Tray Master
3. Add new menu Update Status in the Sales menu.
Note: Added new UI as above for update Employee and Invoice Status Start -> Sales ->Update Status
4. Add new Browser UI for sales invoice, and it will show on the click on sales invoice first.
Note: Now Update the Sales Invoice Browser UI which will open before the Sales Invoice as below
5. Add the "Card type" field in the Payment Counter history.
Note: Now Added a New Column in the set grid layout as "Card Type" as below Sales ->Payment Counter -> View -> Payment Counter-History
6. Add a message on the EInvoiceEWay Registration form in case the effective date is greater than the current date.
Note: Now, the below message will display when to enter the effective date is greater than the current date.
Swil Support Team