RetailGraph Patch Update (Version 126.96.36.199) Check What's New
(New Features Addition & Issues Resolved)
Get information about latest RetailGraph Patch update (Version 188.8.131.52) .
1. Add a new UI/form for Counter Sales.
Note: New form provided for Counter Sales.
2. Add a new button, "Contact Info", on Customer\Vendor\Account\Branch master, which will be linked with Address Book.
Note: Added new option for as "Contact Info" in above masters; now you may link the same master with Address book details.
3. Add the "Show Nil Balance A/c" option in the Trail Balance report.
Note: Now provided a new option in the Trail Balance report for the show "Show Nil Balance A/c".
4. Add new variables Value3 and Value4 for pint time in the Daily Sales Check List report.
Note: Added new variables for pint time in the Daily Sales Check List report.
5. Products will not add at the import transaction in case the user does not have the right to add a new product.
Note: Now, add a new product will control by user rights at the case of an import transaction.
- The date format is not showing properly in Dynamic Form.
- Purchase not imported through CSV in case of challan auto converts at the time importing transaction and challan having free qty.
- Opening balance of the customer is not exporting properly for the tally.
- "Separate Free Qty" from the Get purchase list option is not working properly.
- Cancel button is not disabled either IRN is generated for the same invoice.
Swil Support Team