Database Settings In SwilERP
How to Change or Separate Log and Image Database in SwilERP
A user wants to achieve space-free and error-free software for their Pharma company. For that in SwilERP software has given the options to separate its Log and Image database. This feature enables you to free up space so that the software runs smoothly.
Start with Login in the SwilERP dashboard to initiate the process:
- Go to the System > System Maintenance.
- Now select Reposting > Repost Receipt Entry.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
How to Change or Separate Log Database:
- System Maintenance window will appearing in the next slide.
- Go to the 'Database Settings' tab.
- Firstly, select Change Log Database option.
Note: As soon as you click on the Change Log Database option, a pop-up window will open, and you will enter the password in it. Contact your local service provider to know this password, or make a ticket on Support.swildesk.com.
- Enter the password and click on 'Submit' button.
Password Verification Window
- Now, you can enter or select the New Log.
- To update a new value, click on the Change option.
- After that, a new pop-up window will open; in it click on Yes.
Change Log Database Window
How to Change or Separate Image Database:
- Select the Database Settings tab.
- Select the Change Image Database option.
- After that, a pop-up will open. To enter the password in it, contact your local service provider to know this password or make a ticket on: Support.swildesk.com.
- Select or enter the 'New Value' as per your convenience.
- Click on the Change tab.
- Then a new pop-up window will open; click "Yes."
Change Image Database
So in this way you can separate your Logs and Images database, to make your software space free.
Log and Image Database Settings
How to Change Log & Image Database in RetailGraph (RG) Software Data is a significant asset of any organization. Most industries depend on data, especially retail/wholesale markets such as pharmacy stores, grocery stores, supermarkets, restaurants, ...
Database Health Maintenance System
Database Health Maintenance System in SwilERP What is a Database Health Maintenance System? Database Health option is generally used when users face speed issues in the software. So with the help of this option, the user can reset the software ...
Database Configuration in Swil Admin
How to Configure Database Setting in Swil Admin The first step to start working in the admin portal is database configuration. Users must update their server & database setting in Admin portal for data transferring. Database configuration is a ...
Change Gmail Settings to send E-Mails
How to Change Gmail Settings to Send E-Mails through SwilERP Software Google has recently announced a new feature that allows you to change Gmail settings to send emails. To use this feature, you will need to make some adjustments to your Google ...
Navigating SwilERP (RetailGraph)
Menu Options of SwilERP (RetailGraph) This Article will help you to find the menu and how to navigate the transaction options of SwilERP. When you click the Start button, the menu options are available on SwilERP. Along with the Start button, you can ...