How to Export Purchase Register in SwilERP Software
What is Purchase Register?
A purchase register shows the data of the purchases made by a business concerned during a period. In simple words, the purchase register fundamentally rattles off the details about the purchases with the seller's GST number, trade/legal name, type of supplies, document number, document date, taxable value, total tax, central tax, state tax, and other details.
Benefits of Purchase Register:
- Purchase Register reports include details for the inward supply of taxable goods and services.
- Purchases with document numbers are tracked.
- Input IGST, SGST, and CGST balances based on the tax rate by the supplier
- Calculating total tax of goods and services value
- Purchase Register report provides GSTIN of supplier
With this option, users can easily view purchase register details by selecting a date range. You can export the excel file of purchase register as per your convenience and view the details in excel format.
Now, login in SwilERP dashboard to initiate the process
- Go to the GST> GST Forms (For Offline Tool)> Purchase Register
How to Export Purchase Register
A new pop-up window will appear in the next slide. Follow the below-given steps to convert data into excel format:
- Select the Date Range "From" to "To" which data you want to convert into excel. (For example, you selected date range between the 1st of April to 30th of April)
- Choose the option between Monthly or Quarterly, which report you want to view.
- Press "OK" to continue.
- While clicking on ok, a new window will appear to choose the path.
- Select the file path where you want to save the Exported File.
- Enter the File Name & click on the Save button.
- After saving the file destination a Excel File will open in your system.
- In the Excel File, you'll see the details of Purchase Register in the respective column of excel sheet.
- You can check the details on the Excel sheet.