How to Allow PharmaRack Integration Process In SwilERP (RetailGraph)
Integration of PharmaRack in SwilERP (RetailGraph) Software
PharmaRack is India's largest integrated B2B Healthcare platform. Seamlessly connecting pharma retailers with their distributors. Retailers use PharmaRack to order products from distributors and make payments to them. Now, with RetailGraph users can easily integrate pharmarack B2B pharma application. For this, ensure users run the latest version of RetailGraph software. Users need to follow the below-given process for the same.
Start with login in RetailGraph Dashboard to initiate the process
Step:1 Allow PharmaRack Integration Option
- Go to the Options> System Default.
- Then, enter the system default password. To know the password, users can contact their local service provider.
RetailGraph Dashboard Window
- After inserting the password System Default window will appear.
- You need to go to the “Others Tab” at the top tick mark the “Allow PharmaRack Integration” option.
System Default Window
Step:2 Give Users Role & Rights
- Go to the Masters Menu> Resources> Role.
- After that, a new window of Role will appear in the next slide.
- Select the User and click on the Edit option.
- Go to the Options menu and there you will see pharmarack option.
- Click on it and tick mark on all the options accept "No" option.
- Click on the Save option.
User Role Window
Note: After doing this process, kindly logout the software and Re-Login software again.
Step:3 Registration Process of Pharmarack
- Go to the Options Menu> Pharmarack Export/Import> Registration.
Options Menu Window
Enter the following details to register the pharmarack:
- If you want to export JSON file, tick-mark on the "Use Pharmarack Integration API" option. Otherwise, the CSV file will be exported.
- Enter the Stockist Code in the column. The code is provided by Pharmarack.
- Insert "Valid Till Date" & "Stockist Password" that is provided by SWIL.
- Now, in the Export Path column, select the folder in which you want to save the exported file. (Select the path by clicking on three dots)
- In the Import Path column, select the folder from where you want to import the file.
- Select the Sales Order Series, Sales Return Series & Receipt Series from the drop-down list. For this, you can also create a separate series.
- Tick mark on the following options if you want to export them also:
- Multiple Branch
- Use Alias
- All Invoice
- You can also filter the data by clicking on the Product option.
- Similarly, you have to update the AWACS details in the below-given columns.
- After submitting all the information press OK button.
Step:4 Export the Data in Pharmarack
- Go to the Options Menu> Pharmarack Export/Import> Export Data.
- Here you can select the Date Range of data to export.
- The Export Path will come automatically as selected before during the registration.
- You can tick and untick the options you want to export in PharmaRack.
- Click on the OK button.
Export Data Window
Step:5 Import Sales Order
- Go to the Options Menu> Pharmarack Export/Import> Import Sales Order.
- Now, the CSV File Path & Series will automatically fill as you selected before.
- In the Entry Date, you can select the date for the import of your file.
- Press the OK button.
Import Sales Order Window
Step:6 Create Schedule to Update Order Status
Now, you have to create a schedule for update order status.
- Go to the Tools Menu> Schedule SMS/Email.
- Select Schedule For as Integration.
- Select Schedule as Export/Import.
- Then, select Transaction/ Reports as Pharmarack (update order status).
- Set the schedule timing as per your convenience:
For example, you'll choose schedule option "Daily" and "Recur every 2 mins."
- Save the window with the given option.
Create Schedule Window
Step:7 Update Order Status
- Go to the Options Menu> Pharmarack Export/Import> Update Order Status.
- Select From to Upto Date in which you want to update the orders.
- Press OK to continue.
Update Order Status Window
Step:8 Update Upload Date
- Go to the Options Menu> Pharmarack Export/Import> Update Upload Date.
- Select From to Upto Date in which you want to upload the orders.
- Press OK to continue.
Update Upload Date Image
Allow Retailio Integration Process in SwilERP (RetailGraph)
Retailio and SwilERP (RetailGraph) Integration in Simple Step Retailio Integration with RetailGraph Software What is Retailio? Retailio is India's fastest growing B2B ordering platform, seamlessly connecting pharma retailers with their distributors. ...
Paytm Registration & Integration Process
How To Registration & Integration Process of Paytm In SwilERP (RetailGraph) In this digital era, it is necessary to have smart billing and payment options in your retail/wholesale business. Your business software should be equipped with a payment ...
WhatsApp Integration/ Scheduling in SwilERP (RetailGraph)
How to Integrate/Schedule WhatsApp in SwilERP (RetailGraph) Software RetailGraph has featured the option of WhatsApp integration. With this, users can easily share their transactions, such as sales and purchases from WhatsApp via RetailGraph. With ...
Navigating SwilERP (RetailGraph)
Menu Options of SwilERP (RetailGraph) This Article will help you to find the menu and how to navigate the transaction options of SwilERP. When you click the Start button, the menu options are available on SwilERP. Along with the Start button, you can ...
How To Allow Smart Stockist Integration Process In SwilERP (RetailGraph)
How To Allow Smart Stockist Integration Process In SwilERP (RetailGraph) To execute the following process please follow the steps mention. First step is to login the software, Make sure you are running the latest version of RetailGraph. Now after ...