Step2: When press “Y” on the “Collect Bkg /Exp” option then software auto opens a new window with some parameters. We have explained your parameters as per the following:
- Select Groups from Discount Master: If check this option it will consider only those groups & their products that enter in Discount Master (System-> Master Data-> Discount (Supplier). By default its “N” due to not any Wholesaler maintaining Discount Master for a supplier, If any maintain then please press “Y” on this column.
- Include Purchase From Other Supplier: If check this option it will collect all product those purchase from other suppliers. By default it’s “Y”.
- Select Entries:
- Expiry Received From Customer: If you select this option it will collect Data of Breakage/Expiry/Return from Customer which they enter in Sales Return/Sales Credit Note.
- From Expiry Stock (Kept separately): If you select this option it will collect all Breakage/Expiry/Returns from their stock which already expired as per the given date range.
- Collect Go-down Exp/Bkg: If you check this option it will collect expiry & Breakage from Go-Down Exp/Brk who enters you manually or Auto (Adjustment-> Breakage/Exp.) after that it will also ask date range that how many days you want to collect.
- Select Group: It will ask to select the Company/Group name that you want to collect Breakage/Exp.
- Use Rate: Select the rate in which rate you want to create purchase return like as Sales Rate, Purchase Rate, MRP, Actual Rate Etc.
- Re-Generate: If you want to Re-Generate again data Press “Y” otherwise “N”. By default it's “N”. Image as per below:
Step3: Now your Purchase Return complete through the Auto process if you want to change Product Name, Batch No., Quantity, Product Rate, Deduction by, Discount, etc. in this Purchase Return. You edit also. Image as per below:
Step4: After creating Purchase Return you can also change the rate the use of “Ctrl+R” like as (MRP, Sales Rate, Purchase Rate, and Actual Rate) & Click on Update in Invoice button like this image.
Step5: You can change the Tax method of all items at a single key Ctrl+T
- T-Tax Refund & Adjust: In this option, you can refund tax to your supplier and claim or Adjust in GST but in this option, you have to enter Reference No. & Date for this you can press F12 key to see history of a particular item and select particular invoice & Press F9 key for update Reference no. or date like as this images
- R-Tax Refund & Not Adjust: In this option you can refund tax to the supplier but do not claim or Adjust in GST
- N-Do Not Refund Tax: In this option, you cannot refund tax to your supplier
Step6: You can also change discount & Deduction Company-wise or all products at a time to a single key Press F4 to this process. Now you want to change company-wise press Enter to Each company & fill discount or Deduction. If you want to update discount or deduction to all products click on the change all button after that click on the Update in Invoice button like this image.
Step7: After creating Purchase Return you can also convert this Purchase Return into Purchase Debit Note if you want. You can convert Purchase Return in 2 ways.
- Into Purchase Debit note manually firstly check Adj. Inv/Dr. Note option in purchase return & go to purchase debit note & enter the supplier name that you entered in purchase return & Press F5 key Two times and select the particular purchase return no & press enter key.
- You can also convert multiple purchase returns at a time from the Adjustment menu -> Convert Purchase Return into Purchase Debit Note option like these images.
When clicking on this option windows appear in these windows you can select the particular supplier & select the date range after that click on the show detail button to show record after that it will ask for select Rate (MRP, Sales Rate, Purchase Rate, Actual Rate) & Define the deduction in % & also select the tax method (T-Refund Tax & Adjust, R-Refund Tax & Not Adjust, N-Do Not Refund Tax). If you want to convert as is it Purchase return please check the “Convert Same as Purchase Return” option & click on Ok Button like as this image
*****************Now you are stress free for your Return Goods*************
For more details, please add a ticket at swildesk.com.
If you require support, please read: How to get online support (Guide & Video)