How to Create Purchase Debit Note in SwilERP
When users wants to show their purchase transaction in Books of Accounts then they can create a Debit Note instead of a Purchase Return invoice. The reason for creating a Debit note is the Price difference, Saleable, Expired, Damaged, Received short, and Shelf Expired Products. Buyers can easily create a Purchase debit note in the Adjustment section.
To create an invoice of Purchase Debit Note follow these steps
- Open SwilERP Dashboard:
- Go to Adjustments> Purchase Debit Note.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
- In a Purchase Debit Note Details:
- Select the Vendor name from the list.
- Enter the Reference number according to user.
- Add Product Details:
- Select the Product Return Type as Saleable/ Damaged/ Price difference/ Received Short/ Shelf Expired.
- Select the Product from the below-given list.
- Then select the Invoice number and all further details will automatically be filed.
- Save, Draft and Print the invoices from the above-given options.
Product Details Window
- To View Purchase Debit Note Details:
- Go to the View Option.
- Select the navigation options Previews and Next.
- Or to view data in a Month-wise, Current year, Date-wise, party-wise, Entry-wise, and Last 7 Days click on these options.
Products Details View Window
How to Create Purchase Credit Note in SwilERP
Generally, A Purchase Credit Note is issued by the buyer to a vendor for a Price Difference in products. The buyer can create a credit note if the price difference of the product is Less or More, with the adjustment section User can easily create a ...
How to Create Vendor Details in SwilERP
While creating an invoice if required, the user can create a New Vendor during billing of the purchase invoice in purchase form. Open Purchase Invoice Section: Go to New> Enter. After that enter the Name in a dialog box. According to the requirement ...
How to Create Purchase Challan in SwilERP
A Purchase Challan is an invoice issued by the buyer to a seller for purchasing products, users can create a purchase challan easily in SwilERP. After creating an invoice products will automatically be added to stock. This is a non-accounting ...
How to Create Purchase Order in SwilERP
A Purchase Order is an invoice issued by the buyer to a vendor for ordering their product. The purchase order is like a temporary bill, buyers can generate a purchase order as per the requirement of their stock. To create a purchase order invoice do ...
How to Create Purchase Order Book in SwilERP
If the buyer wants to create multiple product purchase orders in one window then they can create it from the purchase order book in Purchase Section. As per convenience of the user and depending on stock, user can generate the purchase order at ...