How to Create Purchase Replacement Invoice in SwilERP
A Purchase Replacement is an invoice that can be replace a product with another product. User can create an invoice from the Adjustments section in SwilERP.
Firstly buyer have to create an invoice in the Purchase Return after that they can create an invoice of Purchase Replacement.
Do follow these instructions for creating an invoice
Open SwilERP Dashboard:
- Go to Adjustment>Purchase Replacement.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
- In Purchase Replacement Form:
- Select the Vendor Name from the below-given list.
- Enter the Reference number according to user.
Add Product Return Details
- Enter your product return details:
- Select Return Type of product.
- Select Invoice number and all further details will Automatically be filed.
Return Product Details Window
Add Product Replacement Details
- Now you've to add details of the Product from which you want to replace the product.
- Select the Product from the list.
- Select the Batch Number of your product.
- Add Quantity of the product.
- Save/ Print and Draft page with the above-given options.
Add Product Replacement Window
How to View Invoice in Purchase Replacement section?
- To view your Invoices:
- Go to the View option.
- Now you can view your reports in multiple ways i.e. Month wise/ Current year/ Date wise/ Party wise/ Entry wise/ Last 7 days.
View Details Window
How to Create Purchase Return Invoice in SwilERP
In SwilERP if the user wants to create a Purchase Return invoice then they can create it from the Adjustment section. A purchase return is an invoice issued by the buyer to a vendor to return their products and it does not effect the Books of ...
How to Create Vendor Details in SwilERP
While creating an invoice if required, the user can create a New Vendor during billing of the purchase invoice in purchase form. Open Purchase Invoice Section: Go to New> Enter. After that enter the Name in a dialog box. According to the requirement ...
How to Create Purchase Challan in SwilERP
A Purchase Challan is an invoice issued by the buyer to a seller for purchasing products, users can create a purchase challan easily in SwilERP. After creating an invoice products will automatically be added to stock. This is a non-accounting ...
How to Create Purchase Order in SwilERP
A Purchase Order is an invoice issued by the buyer to a vendor for ordering their product. The purchase order is like a temporary bill, buyers can generate a purchase order as per the requirement of their stock. To create a purchase order invoice do ...
How to Create New User in SwilERP
In SwilERP you can create Multiple Users and give the rights that apply for Purchase and Sales. While creating a new user you can select the Role, Branch, Employee Type, and Location. To create a new user do follow these instructions. Open SwilERP ...