How to Create Purchase Return Invoice in SwilERP
In SwilERP if the user wants to create a Purchase Return invoice then they can create it from the Adjustment section. A purchase return is an invoice issued by the buyer to a vendor to return their products and it does not effect the Books of Accounts, it has only effect on the Stock.
With this option, users can easily create a Purchase Return Invoice.
To create a Purchase Return Invoice do follow the below-given instructions
- Open SwilERP dashboard:
- Go to Adjustment> Purchase Return.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
- In the Purchase Return form select vendor detail:
- Select the Vendor name from the below-given list.
- If Required then enter the Reference number of invoice.
Note: Only the Vendor name is mandatory.
Vendor Details Window
- Select products details:
- Firstly select the product return type i.e. products were Saleable/ Expired/ Damaged/ Price Difference/ Received short/ Shelf expired.
- Then select the Product that you want to return to the vendor.
- Select Invoice Number from the below-given list.
- Then the Invoice Date will be entered automatically.
- Add the Quantity of product that you want to return.
- All further details will be filed automatically.
SwilERP Products Details Window
- Save and Draft the page with the above-given option or you can Print the invoice.
Save, Print, And Draft Window
How to Create Vendor Details in SwilERP
While creating an invoice if required, the user can create a New Vendor during billing of the purchase invoice in purchase form. Open Purchase Invoice Section: Go to New> Enter. After that enter the Name in a dialog box. According to the requirement ...
How to Create Purchase Replacement Invoice in SwilERP
A Purchase Replacement is an invoice that can be replace a product with another product. User can create an invoice from the Adjustments section in SwilERP. Firstly buyer have to create an invoice in the Purchase Return after that they can create an ...
How to Create Purchase Challan in SwilERP
A Purchase Challan is an invoice issued by the buyer to a seller for purchasing products, users can create a purchase challan easily in SwilERP. After creating an invoice products will automatically be added to stock. This is a non-accounting ...
How to Create Purchase Order in SwilERP
A Purchase Order is an invoice issued by the buyer to a vendor for ordering their product. The purchase order is like a temporary bill, buyers can generate a purchase order as per the requirement of their stock. To create a purchase order invoice do ...
How to Create New User in SwilERP
In SwilERP you can create Multiple Users and give the rights that apply for Purchase and Sales. While creating a new user you can select the Role, Branch, Employee Type, and Location. To create a new user do follow these instructions. Open SwilERP ...