Bank Reconciliation is used to compare your ledget bank account statement to those
of your bank statement provided by bank, to see if there are any differences between these two
sets of records for your bank transactions. The ending balance of your version
of the bank records is known as the book balance, while the bank's version
is called the bank balance.
Bank reconciliation process is explained here as under:-
· Go first to Account Menu – Transaction –
Bank Reconciliation option. Image as per below:
· Enter Date Range & Bank Name for Reconciliation.
Image as per below:
· If you not seen your bank entries in Bank
Reconciliation as per above picture then you should use ESC and enter “Go Back to
Edit” option for refresh all transaction. Image as per below:
· After that, now you can Reconcile Bank
Date as per Bank Statement. Image as per below:
· Now you can print and see bank reconciliation statement which mentions the reasons why there is a difference in your books and bank statement. It is important document and must be printed daily/weekly or monthly as per your transactions volume. Bank reconciliation statement looks like following image:-
· You have option to calculate interest as well to check the interest charged by bank. It displays as per following image:-
· After that, When you should enter
Bank Date for each transaction as shown in bank statement provided by bank :-
· You can see Bank Reconciliation
Date in Account Statement (Accounts->Statements) as per your books as well. Image as per below:
more details, please make a ticket at swildesk.com.