Modify Purchase Bill Amount
How to Modify Bill Amount of Purchase Invoice in SwilERP software
The users can modify the purchase bills if any mistake (wrong quantity or product name) has been committed while creating the Purchase Bill. Through the 'SwilERP' software, users can modify their purchase bills. Following the below process to modify their purchase bill:
Start with Login in the SwilERP dashboard to initiate the process:
- Go to the Purchase menu
- Select the Purchase Invoice.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
How to Modify Bill Amount:
- To modify previous bills follow the below easy steps:
- Firstly go to the View tab.
- Select the Browse section and select the bill in which you want to modify the bill amount. Or you can select the Previous tab also to modify the bills.
- After that you will see the selected bill on the screen as you can see in the above image.
- Then go to the Review tab and select the Change Bill Amount option.
- Now, a new window of Change Bill Amount will appear in the next slide.
Situation 1: How to modify trade discount amount:
- If you want to give Trade Discount on your taxable value, you can enter the discount percentage(%) in the given column.
- Tick mark on Trade Discount option.
- Enter the New Trade Discount Amount as Discount Percentage in the column.
- For example, you entered 10% discount.
- As you can see in the below window, the bill amount changed accordingly after applying the trade discount.
Situation 2: How to modify the bill amount:
- If you want to change the bill amount, enter the New Bill Amount in the column.
- Tick mark on Bill Amount option.
- Enter a new amount in From and To columns.
- For example, you entered the 3500 amount.
- Press an OK button to apply it to the bill.
- As shown in the below-given image, the bill amount automatically changed according to the new amount.
- Lastly, Save the window with the given option.
Change Purchase Bill Amount
How to Change Purchase Bill Amount in RetailGraph What Does Modify Purchase Bill Mean? The user can modify their purchase bill after creating it. The need to modify the Purchase Bill occurs when the user needs to make any changes in the Bill/ ...
Modify Sales Bill Amount
How to Modify Sales Bill Amount in RetailGraph Software What does Modify Sales Bill Mean? The user can modify their sales bill after creating it. The need to modify the Sale Bill occurs when the user needs to make any changes in the Bill/Invoice, ...
Change Lot Discount in Purchase Bill
Change Lot Discount in Purchase Bill in RetailGraph (RG) What is Lot Discount? A Discount on Suppliers is an option for applying a fixed discount on purchasing products. Users can apply discounts specifically Vendor wise, Product-wise, or ...
Modify Tax Type in Sales Bill
How to Modify Tax Type in Sales Bill in RetailGraph Overview of Change Tax Type in Sales Bill Taxes are termed compulsory contributions made by individuals or corporations falling under the tax slab to the Government of India. If users want to change ...
Modify Sales Bill Amount
How to modify Sales Bill Amount in SwilERP Software What is the meaning of Sales Bills? The Sales Bill is a document that gives information about the product purchased by the customer and transfers ownership of the goods to the customer. Purpose of ...