Tax Wise Stock Valuation Report
How to View Tax Wise Stock Valuation Report in SwilERP (RetailGraph)
Stock valuation determines a stock's current worth at a given period. After doing Stock Valuation, users can generate the Tax Wise Stock Report. This report shows every detail, such as the product's name, stock location, MRP, Tax amount, Net Rate, etc.
In SwilERP Software, the user can easily view the stock valuation on a different basis, i.e. Tax wise, Group wise, Product wise etc. This article will discuss how to view the tax-wise stock valuation report from the Reports section.
To view Tax wise stock valuation, the user will follow the below steps:
Start with SwilERP Dashboard to initiate the process:
- Go to the Reports > Inventory Reports
- Select Stock Valuation Reports > Tax Wise.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
How to view the details in the next appearing window:
- Go to the Home section.
- Select the report Type as in want to view the details.
- Enter the Entry Number which was generated while saving the stock valuation window.
- Click on the View option.
Tax Wise Report Window
How to view the report in Chart format:
- In the selected Home tab.
- Click on the Chart tab and select the chart format as per the requirement.
Chart Format Window
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Data Analysis Process:
- Go to the Analysis tab.
- Select the Report Type as you want.
- Click on the View tab.
- Use the field list to arrange fields in a Pivot Table.
- After choosing fields, you will see the data in Analysis Grid.
- Enter the name and click on the Save tab to save this Report.
- If you want to open the previous Report, enter that report name and click on the Open tab.
- Users can Remove/Export, and Import the Report as their requirement.
- You can set Grid as per the requirement.
How to use the Areas Section:
- Use the areas section (at the bottom) of the field list to rearrange fields the way you want by dragging them between the four areas.
- Fields that you place in different areas are shown in the PivotTable as follows:
Analysis Tab Window
How to view the Analyzed data in the chart form:
- In the selected Analysis tab.
- Select the Chart section, and you will see the data in chart form.
Chart Form Window
How to view Raw Data for analyzing details:
- Click on the given 'Raw Data' option to view the raw data.
Raw Data Window
How to Print/Preview and export the details:
- Firstly, go to the Display tab.
- To take a printout of this report, click on the Print & Preview Tab.
- Click on the 'T' point to export the details.
- Inside the 'T' point, given many options for export formats, choose as per the requirement.
Print/Preview & Export Window
View Tax Wise Stock Valuation Report
How to view tax wise report in SwilERP Meaning of tax wise report? Tax Wise Report is a report that users can view after the Valuation of Inventory. With this report, users can view tax wise products details. For example, All exempted products are ...
Do Stock Valuation
How to Do Stock Valuation in SwilERP What is a stock valuation? Stock Valuation is a Part of Managing Inventories, users can easily do inventory valuation in SwilERP . Stock valuation is essential because it can identify whether a stock is ...
Group Wise Stock Valuation Report
How to View Group Wise Stock Valuation Report in SwilERP (RetailGraph) Stock valuation determines a stock's current worth at a given period. After doing Stock Valuation, users can generate the Group Wise Stock valuation Report. This report provides ...
Inventory Management- Re-Order Report (Compare With Minimum Stock)
How to view Re-Order Report (Compare With Minimum Stock) in SwilERP Meaning of Inventory Re-Order Report. In a business, at any point in time, it is essential to maintain sufficient stock to meet customers' needs. Users can specify and reorder the ...
View Group Wise Stock Valuation Report
How to view Group wise report in SwilERP This report provides you products' Group wise categories details along with their stock locations. In the Stock Valuation section, you can view products' Group Wise Stock report. With this report, users can ...