Create Transaction Series
How to create Transaction Series in SwilERP (RetailGraph)
A transaction series helps you to maintain your every transaction. When users want to create transaction series in SwilERP, they can create it from the Masters menu. In SwilERP, there is an option to create a Transaction Series for every transaction.
In this article, we will discuss how to create a transaction series for "Sales Invoices."
Start with Login in the SwilERP dashboard window to initiate the process:
Go to the Masters menu.
- Select the Others > Transaction Series.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
How to create a Transaction Series:
- Here you will see the series of every Transaction.
- If users want to create new series, then click on New Option.
- The user can also Edit an already-created Series.
- Print, Delete, and Refresh options are also available.
- After clicking on the New tab, a new window of the transaction series will appear.
Now, Enter the Transaction Name in which you want to create a series, i.e., sales invoice, sales challan, sales credit note, sales debit note, and purchase debit note. Suppose select Sales Invoice.
Enter the Name of the Series for which
Transaction you want to create a series.
- Select the Location of your selected transaction.
- Enter the Series Starting Number that you want.
- Format Name, Descriptions, and Document columns are automatically filed.
- Select Billing Rate as in MRP, Sales rate, Purchase rate, or Cost rate.
- Now, select the options in which the series will be applied on:
- In case selection of "All" in series, All products will show in the transaction.
- In case selection of "Taxable" in series, Only taxable products will show in transactions that have a tax rate of More Than Zero in master.
- In case selection of "Exempted" in series, Only taxable products will show in transactions that have a tax rate of Zero in master.
Note: Kindly fill in all the mandatory fields that are showing with a red star mark.
Select the Additional Details section:
- There is an Allow option; you can select options in which series will be applied on.
- And now to save the window click on the Save option.
Additional Details Window
Create All Transaction Series
How to Create All Transaction Series in SwilERP (RetailGraph) What is transaction series? Transaction series is a succession of volumes with related subjects, billing head, similar format and price, or continuous numbering. So, according to the ...
Facilities of Create All Transaction Series
How to Use Facilities of Create All Transaction Series in SwilERP Basic information on transaction series According to your transactions in software, you can create transaction series. The series defines your multiple transactions, such as sales, ...
Create Transaction Series
How to Create Transaction Series in SwilERP Software A succession of volumes with related subjects, billing head, similar format and price, or continuous numbering is called series. So according to the transaction or branches, if you want to create a ...
Sales Transaction Report
How to View Sales Transaction Report in SwilERP (RetailGraph) In this article, we'll discuss regarding sales transaction report. In this, users can view every transaction report related to the sales. The Sales Transaction report in SwilERP enables ...
Create Supplier/ Vendor Master
How to Create Supplier/Vendor in SwilERP What is Vendor? Vendors play an important role in the supply chain process for businesses that sell goods. a vendor is an individual or company that supplies the products to businesses or consumers. In ...