How to Update HSN in Products in SwilERP (RetailGraph) Software
An HSN "Harmonized System of Nomenclature" code is used to classify goods and services under GST. HSN codes for goods at six digits are universally common, but 4 or 8 types of HSN codes are used for goods and services.
SwilERP software provides you an option of "Update HSN In Product." The users can use the product filter and update an HSN code in this option.
Start with Login in the SwilERP dashboard to initiate the process:
- Go to the Options tab > System Maintenance.
SwilERP Dashboard Window
How to update HSN code through the system maintenance window:
- Go to the GST Update tab.
- Select the option of 'Update HSN In Product.'
- Select the HSN/SAC code from the drop-down list in the appearing window.
- Click on the 'Product Filter' tab and select the product in which you want to update the HSN code.
- Click on the Update option, and the HSN code will update for the selected products.
GST Update Tab Window
Note 1): After clicking on the Update button, you will see a warning message to continue the process; click on "Yes."
GST Update Window
Note 2): Now, you will get a successful alert. Click on "Ok" button.