Update HSN in Product from CSV
How to Update HSN in Product from CSV in SwilERP Software
In SwilERP, there is an option to update the HSN code through a CSV file. You can update the HSN code by selecting the vendor name. With this option, you can easily import CSV file from the Import/ Export data option in the system form. Do follow the below-given steps to know the process.
Start with Login in SwilERP Dashboard to initiate the process
- Go to the System> Import/ Export data> Import Patient Opening balance.
How to update HSN in product from CSV
- A new window of Import patient opening balance will appear in the next slide.
- Go to the Transaction section and click on the Update HSN in Product from CSV option.
- Select File Format in which file you want to import in software:
- SwilFormat (GST)
- Select the Vendor name from the drop-down list for which vendor you want to update the HSN.
- Select the File Path where your file is saved and open it.
- After this, the file path display on your screen.
- Click on the Import button.
- A new window of Link ID's of vendors will appear in the next slide.
- Press OK to continue.
- You will get the "Done Successfully" message in the next slide.
Update HSN in Product
How to Update HSN Code in Product Through SwilERP What is an HSN Code? HSN code stands for “Harmonized System of Nomenclature” This system has been introduced for the systematic classification of goods worldwide. With SwilERP, users can use this ...
Update HSN in Product
How to Update HSN in Products in SwilERP (RetailGraph) Software An HSN "Harmonized System of Nomenclature" code is used to classify goods and services under GST. HSN codes for goods at six digits are universally common, but 4 or 8 types of HSN codes ...
Create HSN Code and View HSN List
How to Create HSN Code and View HSN List in SwilERP An HSN "Harmonized System of Nomenclature" code is used for the classification of goods and services under GST. HSN codes for goods at 6 digits are universal common but, there are also 4 or 8 types ...
Create HSN Code
How to Create HSN Code in SwilERP (RetailGraph) The Harmonized System of Nomenclature (HSN) initially employed 6-digit codes for Customs and Central Excise classification. While 6-digit HSN codes are universally common for goods and services, there ...
Create Product Category
How to Create Product Category in SwilERP (RetailGraph) A product category refers to a particular sort of item or service. A company usually creates product categories to arrange products, and users can also edit and view the already created ...