RetailGraph has featured the option of WhatsApp integration. With this, users can easily share their transactions, such as sales and purchases from WhatsApp via RetailGraph. With this, you can schedule a particular transaction to share it on WhatsApp. When creating a sales/purchase invoice, there is a pop-up window that will notify you to share the bill's PDF on WhatsApp.
You must do some mandatory steps to enable the WhatsApp feature in RetailGraph. For example, select the folder path in the branch section, create a schedule for the transaction, give user rights, and update the customer's phone number. These are some things that you keep in mind while doing integration of WhatsApp.
Do follow the below-given process for the implementation of WhatsApp in your software:
First, start with login in RetailGraph dashboard to initiate the process
Step: 1 Update WhatsApp setting in branch section
- Go to the Masters Section> Others> Branch
- Select the Branch and click on the Edit option.
- After that, you will see a WhatsApp Settings option, click on it.
As shown the below-given image:
- Now, select the Attachment Path from your system by clicking on the Orange box.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can choose the Folder from anywhere in your system or the RetailGraph folder at your convenience.
- Press OK and Save every open window the window.
Step: 2 Create WhatsApp Schedule
To start the process users have to create schedule for the same and for this, go to the Starts> Tools> Schedule SMS/Email. Click on the schedule sms/email option and after that, a new window will appear to create a schedule for WhatsApp implementation.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create a schedule:
- Select schedule for as "Transaction".
- Schedule as "WhatsApp".
- Now, select transaction which you want to share on WhatsApp. (For example, you selected "Sales Invoice")
- Tick-Mark on the "Send as attachment" option to share the file as a PDF.
- Save the page with the given option on the top of the left side.
Note: Users can update the template message in the dialog box.
The below-given image is for your reference:
Step: 3 Give User Rights
- Go to the Masters Section> Resources> User
- Select the User and click on the Edit option.
- Go to the Additional Details section.
- Tick-Mark on the Transaction and Send Email option.
- Lastly, Save the window.
Note: If you have multiple users, then you have to give them same rights for WhatsApp implementation.
As shown in the below-given image:
Step: 4 Create Sales Invoice to Share Bill on WhatsApp
- You have to make a sales invoice for customer for this, go to the Sales Section> Sales Invoice.
- The Customer Mobile Number is mandatory to filed in case you create a new customer master.
- Once you fill in the Product details, click on the Save button.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear to notify you to share the bill on WhatsApp.
- There you will see Customer's mobile number, A default Message, and Attachment Path.
- Click on the Send option.
The below-given image for your reference: