RetailGraph has featured a new option Bill of Supply (Exempted items) in E-Invoice. Now, you can find new fields All, Taxable, and Exempted options in the transactions series.
Introduction of E-Invoice
An E-Invoice or electronic invoicing is a scheme in which B2B invoices are authenticated electronically by GSTN for further use on the Government side of GST. As per governments' rules, the e-invoicing system will get extended to those annual aggregate turnovers of more than Rs. 20 crore up to Rs. 50 crore starting from 1st April 2022 vide notification no. 1/2022.
To know more information about e-invoices go throughout on the below-given link:
What is a Bill of Supply?
A bill of supply is issued by when selling exempted goods in the same way, it is issued instead of a tax invoice in case a registered person supplies exempted goods or services.
In RetailGraph, the bill of supply option is applicable on the followings transactions series:
- Sales Invoice
- Sales Challan
- Sales Credit Note
- Sales Debit Note
- Purchase Debit Note
How to create a Transaction Series
To apply the bill of supply first you have to make transaction series in your software. There you will see the newly added fields All, Taxable, and Exempted you've to select these options to create a particular series.
Here is the below-given process that needs to be followed to create a series:
- Open the RetailGraph Home page and Go to the Transaction Series.
- Masters> Others> Transaction Series.
After that, a new window of transaction series will appear.
- Click on the New tab to create a new series.
- Then, Enter the Transaction Name in which you want to create a series i.e. sales invoice, sales challan, sales credit note, sales debit note, and purchase debit note.
- Enter the Name of series. ( For example, you've entered BOS)
- Enter the series Starting Number.
- Select Location and Billing Rate.
- If you want to add Descriptions and Document name then, enter them in a dialog box.
- Now, select the options in which Series will be applied on:
- In case selection of "All" in series, All products will show in the transaction.
- In case selection of "Taxable" in series, Only taxable products will show in transactions that have a tax rate of More Than Zero in master.
- In case selection of "Exempted" in series, Only taxable products will show in transactions that have a tax rate of Zero in master.
- Tick Mark on the options that you need to be allowed in this series.
- Save the window with the above-given option of saving.
(Note: Kindly fill in all the mandatory fields that are showing with a red star mark)
Series selection of Bill of Supply
After creating the series, the second thing will do is add a bill of supply. Here is the following point in which you can select the series in convert challan to invoice, convert order to invoice, and convert order to challan options.
These are the steps for Convert Order to Invoice:
- Go to the Sales> Convert order to invoice section.
- Select the Customer Name from the dropdown list.
- Now, select the Invoice Series from the list.
- Select Bill Of Supply series.
- Click on the Order Detail or Product Detail, Then a Pop-up window will appear tick mark on the product which you want to convert into an invoice.
- And, click on the Convert tab given on top of the right side.
For an example,
Condition 1: If you select the Invoice series of "All" and bill of supply series, then all the products order convert according to the selected invoice series.
Condition 2: If you select invoice series "Taxable" and bill of supply series, then all the products order convert according to the selected invoice series.