How to Create Lock MRP Master According to DPCO's New Issued Restricted MRP
The DPCO (Drug Price Control Order) declared a new ceiling price for essential and life saving medicines (as per a prescribed formula). According to the government's new guidelines, MRP is restricted on some drugs. In Unisolve & Cross Software, a new feature is available to lock the MRP of product. The pharmacist can't sell the products above the restricted MRP. To do this process in software, you must create a lock MRP master of the product. Also, users can return the locked products from collect locked data option in purchase return/ debit note form.
For example, you lock the MRP greater than(>) 120 rupees on product. Then you can't sell the same product at above Rs 120.
Note: Firstly, install the latest patch of Unisolve & Cross to implement the Lock MRP Process.
Step:1 Create Lock MRP Master Manually
- Start with login in Unisolve or Cross dashboard to initiate the process.
- Go to the System> Master Data> Product Information> Lock Sales Entry.
Unisolve Dashboard Image
- After that, a Lock Sales Entry image will appear in the next slide.
- Click on the Add option to create a new lock MRP master.
Lock Sales Entry Window
- Now, in the Invoice Lock window, fill the followings details.
- Suppose you want to lock billing of a particular Customer, Category, Generic name, Master Group/ Group, etc. Then select them in the respective column.
- If you want to lock MRP on a particular product. Then select the Product from the drop-drop list.
- Enter the Greater than (>) MRP amount in the column. (For example, you entered 120 rupees in the column)
- Press OK to save the window.
Invoice Lock Window
Step:2 Import Bulk Lock Entry by MRP in Unisolve
If the user wants to import bulk entries in software without doing manual entries. Then you can do it from the import lock entry by MRP option. Also, you have to create an Excel file that includes product information. Import a CSV file option is also available in the software. Follow the easy steps below to know the process of importing an excel file.
- Create an Excel file that includes product information.
- As you can see in the below-given reference image the products' Code, Product Name, Packing, Group Name, and MRP details are visible in the excel file.
- Products' Code, Name, and MRP column is Mandatory to enter in excel file.
- Enter the Greater than (>) MRP amount in the MRP column.
Excel File Image
- Go to the System> Import/ Export> Import Lock Entry By MRP option.
- After that, a new window for selecting the details will appear on the next slide.
Import Export Option Window
- Select the File Path from your system where your excel file is saved.
- Here you will see two options to select the File Type i.e. CSV and XLS file.
- Tick-Mark on the Map File and First Row Contains Heading options.
- Now, select the following options to map the products.
- In Product Code column select Prod. Code.
- In Product Name column select Product Name.
- In MRP column select MRP.
- Press OK to save the window.
Import File Path Image
- A notification window will appears which shows Updating Records message.
- After that, If Product Codes are the same in an excel file and software, then all the products are automatically added to the software.
- Otherwise, we have to Map the products in the software.
- As you can see in the below-given reference image:
- Press OK to continue.
Note: You can see imported masters in Lock Sales Entry window.
Product Added Window
Step:3 Delete Bulk Lock Entries in Unisolve
In Unisolve Software, users can also delete the imported bulk lock entries.
- Go to the System Menu> Import/ Export> Delete Bulk Lock Entries.
- After that, a new window of Delete Lock Details will appear in the next slide.
- Click on the View option. After that, all imported lock entries show on the screen.
- Select the product which you want to Delete.
- Click on the Delete option.
Delete Lock Entries Window
Note: Import & Delete bulk entries option is only available in Unisolve software.
Step:4 How to View Lock MRP Detail in Sale Bill
After creating lock master, now if you create sales invoice for the same product. Then, while saving the window, if your product's MRP is greater than 120 as you entered in lock master, an error notification will appear on the screen. Or, if your product's MRP is less than 100, your sales invoice will be saved.
- Go to the Sales Menu> Sales Invoice.
- Enter the Customer details and Other details.
- Select the same Product whose master you created in the Lock Detail section.
- Enter Batch No in the column.
- After that, as you can see in the below-given reference image your product's MRP is greater than entered amount in lock master. An Error Notification appear on the screen.
Sales Invoice Window
Step:5 How to Return Locked Products
Suppose the user wants to return all the products which are locked in Unisolve/Cross software. Then they can return them by creating purchase return/ debit note entries.
- Go to the Adjustment Menu> Purchase Return option.
- Select the Vendor Details for creating a purchase return entry.
- Now, here you will see a new option of Get Locked Data.
- If you want to return locked data to the vendor, select the Yes option in the column. Otherwise, you can select No option.
- After selecting Yes option in Get Locked data column. You can generate the purchase return entry.
Purchase Return Window
- If you require support, please read: How to get online support (Guide & Video)
- To avail this facility, download our Latest Patch of Unisolve/Cross Software. Kindly read: How to Download Last Patch (Guide) to download the last patch.