How to Import Sales Order through CSV file
CSV is a simple file format used to store tabular data, such as a spreadsheet or database. Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables, such as Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc. CSV stands for "comma-separated values". These days most of the Customers are providing Sales Oredr as CSV & Excel file and you can also provide CSV file to your Suppliers. We have defined a standard format for CSV file but many Customers may define a different format as well. We have explained how to import Sales Oerder CSV file from any Customer into Sales Order UNISOLVE.
In this article, we have explained you how to Import Sales Order through CSV file. For CSV import into Sales Order, please open Sales menu & select Invoice Export/Import->Sales Import CSV option. Image as per below:
After open this option software opens some parameters to Import Sales Order CSV File in our Software. Following some parameters open by software:
- Entry Date: In this caption software auto pick Current Date, If you wants to Import & Enter Purchase Invoice in other Date then please mention Date manually.
- Party Name: In this caption you should enter Customer Name which send you Sales Order CSV file.
- Sale TaxType: In this caption software auto pick blank TaxType, In that case software auto pick Products Tax Type which you already entered in Product Master. If you wants to enter any TaxType in this caption, then software Import all Products in Single TaxType in Sales Order which you entered in this caption.
- Import From: In this caption you can select path which you have saved CSV File which you wants to Import in Sales Order.
- File List: After select Import from Path, please open File List & select particular file which you wants to Import in Sales Order.
- Import As: In this caption Please select Sales Order. If you want to Import CSV File in Sales Invoice then please select as per your requirement.
- Import Series: In this caption software auto pick “A” series for Sales Order. If you have used Multiple Series option then mention other series as per your requirement.
- Calculation On: In this caption, You can select Rate for Calculation.
- Format Name: In this caption, if your Customer sends you CSV File in Standard Format (AIOCD Format) then you are not required to make any selection in this field. If your Customer sends you Sales Order CSV in other format then first you need to set this format using CSV import master in utility menu (explained after this option), then you will be able to import this file using particular CSV Format whenever you Import this Customer’s Sales Order CSV File.
After above process, Software open Product table for mapping with your Product Master. You can map all products with Customer Products. Image as per below:
After that all items in CSV file are imported and entered into Sales Order. You must check your Sales Order (Like: Qty., Sales Rate, Expiry, Scheme, Discount etc.). Import Sales Order (CSV (GST)) option is very useful & time saving.
After this above process you can save your time & import your all Sales Order through CSV files.
Note: If any Customer send your Sales Order CSV in other CSV format, then please open following link for create a new CSV import format for this CSV File. Link as per below to generate & make CSV Format:
How to Create CSV Master & Import Purchase through CSV in Unisolve Cross
Now you can Import your Sales Order & save your time.
If you require support please read: How to get online support (Guide & Video)