Option to Print GST Registered or Unregistered Parties Sales Invoice
Option to Print GST Registered or Unregistered Parties Sales Invoice in Unisolve
In Unisolve Software, a new feature has been added to take printout of all GST registered and unregistered parties. With this option, users can select the invoice number which they want to print. For example, you entered 1 to 20 invoice bill count and select registered option in the column. Then the print will be generated automatically of bills according to the selected option of GST registered or unregistered.
Start with login in Unisolve software to initiate the process
- Go to the Sales Menu> Sales Invoice option.
- After that, a new window of Sales Invoice will appear in the next slide.
- Press Esc to view all the created sales invoice list.
Sales Invoice Window
How to Take Printout of Bills
Here you will see registered and unregistered parties bills. In this article, we've taken print registered parties bill example. Follow the below-given steps to know the process.
- Click on the Print option or you can press shortcut key Ctrl+P. After that, an invoice printing screen will appear.
- Enter the Invoice Number "From to Upto". For example, you entered 43 to 47 bill numbers.
- Users can set other parameters, i.e. no of copies, page width or length, etc.
- Select Print Customer details as:
- All: To print all sales transaction bills.
- Registered: To print only registered parties bills.
- Unregistered: Select this option to print only unregistered parties bills.
- Press OK to preview the bills.
Invoice Printing Window
- The bill preview of the registered party will appear in selected printing format.
- As you can see in the below-given reference image.
Note: With the above-given same process, users can print unregistered parties bills.
HOW TO CHANGE SERIES OF SALES INVOICE in Unisolve
HOW TO CHANGE SERIES OF SALES INVOICE You may want to change series of sales invoice with starting of new financial year. At present your invoices are using 1CC or xSS as invoice series depending upon whether your data is having multiple principals ...
How to Copy Sales Invoice in Cross
How to Copy Sales Invoice in Cross In this article, we have explained you how to copy all products with qty. of particular one Sales Invoice into new Sales Invoice No. Sometime User/Operator want to make same Invoice again which we make earlier due ...
Generate Auto E-Invoice
How to Generate Auto E-Invoice in the Unisolve Software What is E-Invoicing? 'E-invoicing' or 'electronic invoicing' is a system in which B2B invoices are authenticated electronically by GSTN for further use on the common GST portal. An e-invoice, or ...
How to Implement Remark Filed in Sales Invoice in Cross?
How to Implement Remark Filed in Cross Sometimes you may want to enter some Remarks & Notification Product wise when making Sales Invoice. You can use Remark field for Doctor Receipt No. etc. For this Software provides Remark option. To enable ...
How to Import Sales Invoice in Cross Software through RGHS (Govt. Portal) Excel Files
How to Import Sales Invoice in Cross through RGHS (Pensioners Billing Govt. Portal) Excel Files In this article, We have explained to you "How to Import Sales Invoice through RGHS (Pensioners) Excel Files " in Cross. Please install the Latest Patch ...